Save the Dates
- Friday, February 24th, Parent Party, 7 pm
- Buy tickets here
- Saturday, May 20th, After Prom 11:30 pm to 2:30 am
- Tuesday, May 30th, Senior Clap Out
- Monday, June 5th, Party in the Park at Horseshoe Lake
Participate in Super Bowl Square Fundraiser
- Select Square at https://superbowlpoolsite.com/contest/472246
- Send Payment for Square ($23 per square) to Pam Scott (Venmo @pamelascott1)
Donate $$$ via:
- $23 for 2023 use the link on the Shaker PTO website to donate $23 for 2023 (https://bit.ly/23for2023)
- Mail a check payable to SHHS PTO – After Prom to:
- Betsy Potiker, 3296 Lansmere Rd, Shaker Hts, 44122
- Many volunteers are needed in the months and weeks leading up to After Prom and during the day/night of the event.
- Please sign up using the form below.
Donate gift cards
- Gift cards will be used for the Raider Raffle and DJ Raffle. Please consider donating a gift card to Amazon, Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Starbucks, Chick Fil A, iTunes, Sephora, etc….
- Please mail or drop off to Kathy Poggio, 2864 West Park Blvd, Shaker Hts, 44120.
Donate raffle items
- Items collected or purchased with monetary donations will be used for the Raider Raffle and DJ Raffle. Items might include: Dorm essentials (e.g., mini-fridge, coffee maker, wall decorations, CLE memorabilia), Beats headphones, luggage, fitbit, Apple Watch, games like Spikeball or KanJam, ENO hammock, etc….
- Purchase items from our Amazon Wish List (https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1TZCYSXSJHC85?ref_=wl_share).
What is Afterprom?
- After Prom is a party for seniors and their dates that provides a fun, safe place to go after Senior Prom. A student does not need to attend prom in order to attend afterprom.
- It will be held following prom on Saturday, May 20th and into the wee hours of Sunday, May 21st.
- It is run by the parents and guardians of SHHS seniors.
- Activities will include DJ and dancing, games, photo booths, food and lots of unbelievable prizes!
- Afterprom will be held at St. Dominic School on Van Aken Boulevard. We are in the planning stages for this event.
What is Senior Clapout?
- Senior clapout takes place on Tuesday, May 30th. Students that did not attend a Shaker elementary school can participate at an elementary school of their choosing.
- Each senior has an opportunity to head back to their original elementary school in their cap and gown to visit their teachers and principal.
What is the Senior Cookout?
- There will be a cookout at Horseshoe Lake for the seniors to celebrate together on Monday, June 5th from 5 - 7pm.
Help the Senior Celebration Committee plan the events
It will take lots of help to plan, fundraise and execute these events. We look forward to working with our Senior students and families to have a great spring celebrating our students.
Please fill out the Senior Celebration Volunteer form to let us know what committee or areas you would like to support.